Well under way July 29, 2008Posted by Judy in Diaper bag, Sewing projects.
Tags: cloth diapers, diaper bag, sewing
And half of the diaper bag project is done. I did a test run of the wallet, learned a few things and will change them for the real wallet. Also did a test run of the “attaching purse”, and learned a few more things that will change for the real purse. But the real victory was that I figured out pretty much everything about the boxed corners. So I’m planning on taking a stab at the tutorial genre and making a boxing corners tutorial and a tutorial for the attaching purse.
The wet bags are done, and they turned out pretty good. Haven’t taken any pics yet, but I’ll have pics of my whole diaper bag ensemble once done. Feels good to be making some visible progress. Continue to stay tuned!