Not what I expected! January 28, 2010Posted by Judy in EC adventures, Sewing projects.
So I’ve been needing to make some more longies for DD for about 2 months, but that project keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the pile. Well, I finally decided to tackle that today. Got the pieces all cut out and then prepared them for dyeing since I really didn’t want her to have blah grey pants. I was going to dye them a nice, bright blue, (kinda like the color of this text) which would match very well with many of her winter shirts. I opened the first package of Kool-Aid . . . . . . .ACK . . . it was RED! So I had 3 packages of that color and 3 of the blue color, so it turned out to be a maroony color.
Here’s what I got
Not bad, just not sure if she has anything to match! Oh well, better than running around naked, I suppose=)